Saturday, February 25, 2006

I always new I had superhero tendencies

You Are Catwoman

"Life's a bitch. Now so am I."


...but never new I was catwoman. Now that it has been revealed to me I kinda like it. Given I like the Michelle Pfeiffer version better than the Haley Berry version but I could definitely live with Haley's body.


Hey...Catwoman...just thought about it. My side kicks Kira and Keegan who are my cats. Hmmm...their powers. Kira had superkittie laziness but is quite intelligent, choosing to act only when absolutely necessary in her best interest.


Keegan has superkittie litter poo and can drop a bomb that would make you clear the room. He also tends to bite a little and disappear into the weirdest places.



This is my superhero team! Now if I just had superspeed I could turn back time and have more of it to finish by Olympics knit. No news on that front because it is sooooooooo pitiful.

1 Comment:

diosaperdida said...

You have a wonderful sense of humor.
I wonder what super woman has a cat and a chihuahua..and three more trusty sidekicks in the form of two little girls and an older husband?

Oh yeah...me.

I'll have to make myself a superhero name.

I like you and your kitties...the true knitting superheros!

I have made enough comments that your word verification thinks I might be a spammer and is making the word to type more and more exoctic and difficult.
So I will say "bye" and bookmark you.