Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I am in LOVE...

I absolutely love my Lady E. Stole. Not done yet, but the closer I get the more I love her. I had a lot of reservations...the colors were too bright, the stole was too large, but I am already ready to cuddle up with her. The only problem is that she is now consuming every wakin moment of my life. I have to schedule my working out and eating around my quest to get back to the knitting. Must knit faster so that I can go back to my regular no obsessive knitting (as though that exists). The only problem is that it will be WAY too hot to actually wear her for at least 5-6 months. Must go somewhere cold so I get good use out of here sooner.

Since I have been inspired though, I think I will move on to the Lelah pattern with some modifications to add sleeves since I just got a great deal on some Queensland Llama Seta (80% Alpaca 20% Silk)for $4.00 a ball at Tall Mouse (which is like a Michael but with really good yarn like Noro with the occasional 40% off coupon). I was very excited since I have not bought any red yarn before. Should be fun.

0 Comments: