Monday, August 14, 2006

Who am I? I am an ISFJ of course...

My Bloginality is ISFJ!!!


As an ISFJ, you are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging.
This makes your primary focus on Introverted Sensing with Extraverted Feeling.


This is defined as a SJ personality, which is part of Carl Jung's Guardian (Security Seeking) type, and more specifically the Protectors or Nurturer.


In blogging, your journal will always be immaculate and have a touch of style. You may also feel overwhelmed because you want to be a part of everything going on. Because of your wonderful memory, other bloggers may come to you to ask about things you posted months before.


Wow, I feel a little naked..I mean personality wise. This fits me to a "T", which is kinda scary for this impersonal test to be so accurate. And yes, I know that is it kinda like horoscopes in that you can pretty much find yourself in every sign if you look hard enough (By the way, I was born a Pisces, but decided that I was really a Taurus), but this is surprisingly me. You have to take this quiz if you have not already. This is exactly me, which is kinda scary to be pinpointed to accurately.


Knitting News...


I ripped out what I had done on the Shedir hat. I was unsatisfied with how the cabling was getting all mottled in the tweed of the yarn so I took Eunny's approach and did the twisted knit stitch (aka knit tbl) to get greater stitch definition. So the real start date for Shedir begins today. I will try to have the hat done no later than Sunday. I think this may be fatally optimistic but I am up for a little knitting challenge as I have so many new things to try before the year is out.

0 Comments: