Saturday, February 17, 2007

It's Time to Make A Change

30 is fast approaching and its time to make a few changes... I have a new blog address at Wordpress AND a new blog name!

New Site Name is The Lint Knitter


I have made the move for a variety of reasons. Better templates, better organization and user interface, but primarily because I was tired of not being able to contact the wonderful people who are leaving comments on my site but blogger keeps saying "noreply-comment" when it comes to the e-mail address.

I hope this goes better on Wordpress and I can actually respond to your comments. For the few readers I have don't forget to update your bloglines or other feeds for my new address. Hope to see you over there soon

1 Comment:

Mrs. Hipp said...

So THAT'S how to write back to commenters! Switch blog sites! I've been tearing my hair out trying to figure out how to get through the "noreply-comment" things. Hmmmm, this is something worth considering. Why get rid of the name Nubian Craftster? I kind of liked it.