Wednesday, August 09, 2006

O....dessa





I am completely in a beading phase thanks to the Perdita's. I finished my 3rd Perdita on Sunday and decided that I had to take a forced break and move on to something else, especially because that embroidery yarn was not whiddling my stash significantly. So, I started back on Odessa. I will count Sunday as the start date because I had to rip out my first attempt as my beading technique was incorrect then I casted on AGAIN and the stitches were twisted. I nearly gave up because I hate doing the same thing over and over again. But having struck 110 beads I knew it would have to happen sometime.


So I am back in the saddle with Odessa slowly progressing to the end. Hope to have her done by the weekend so that I can start on the Shedir hat. I will be making with my Rowan Felted Tweed. At least that is the next project today...who knows what tomorrow will bring.

0 Comments: