Thursday, November 09, 2006

Giving You The Finger

Ummm...sorry posted that on accident before it was ready so for all of you bloggers who are deeply offended by my title there is more to the story...just wait a moment while I continue to write

So here is my first finger ever...



I have made fingerless gloves before, which I now think should be called digit less gloves, but I never had to actually make fingers for them. Of course I had to pick a lace pattern to try and figure this part out. I thank goodness for craftoholics roadmap for this glove, but was still a little shy when it came to the thumb gusset and the fingers. This procrastination, I mean foresight helped me to cast on for the second glove before finishing the first. Therefore, I am soooooo close to finishing both of these I can taste it. And man do I want the glory of a FO so I can start something else. I already have visions of the Knit 2 Together Doctor's Bag or a pair of worsted weight Rapunzel socks...or maybe I should get started on some of that xmas knitting with only 46 more days to go.

Ok back to the gloves....

0 Comments: