Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nubian Craftster Gets a New Look

I have moved over to Blogger BETA and with that comes its fair share of problems and new cool discoveries. Since I am very HTML deficient I have to rely on the kindness of Blogger hacks to make my site a little more presentable.

I will try and make the random Bloglines updates as minimal as possible, but since I am a newbie to this whole system I can't guarantee anything.

Knitwise - I hope to have some finished object pictures of the Lizard Skins (a.k.a Mermaid Gloves) taken from my new camera this weekend.

2 Comments:

Danielle said...

It looks so good! I'd say that all of your hard work was worth it. Can't wait to see the gloves. :)

nihal said...

your new layout looks fab.. this one comes with blogger beta or somewhere else? i wanted to switch to beta but i wasn't sure if my 3 column layout will be supported.. anyway.. nice changes.. :)