Sunday, December 10, 2006

My Secret Pal Strikes again

Dear Secret Pal,

I love you! After my relatively hard week it was great to come back to such a wonderful surprise. I would like to show everyone just how cool my secret pal is!



Look at this gorgeous bag. She made it for me! I love handmade presents. They just embody so much love and effort that you can't help but love them back.

And guess what was inside.

Tea, Noro Kujaku yarn, a Geisha Pen and matching notepad.

More goodies! She based it on an Asian theme so you can see what great taste she has as I love Asian items.

She also enclosed a pattern for a tea cozy made from the Noro yarn and a yarn requirements pamphlet. It was so thoughtful in every respect.



I immediate commenced to having a cup of tea (shown with my favorite teapot) to wind down and cuddle with my new presents.

Thanks Secret Pal

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome! Santa is preparing a bit of Christmas something for you very soon!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful - but you DO deserve it! x